Current happenings in the village of Alne U.K.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welome to the forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welome to the forum.   Sat May 30, 2009 1:36 am

Alne village forum has been set up as a communication tool for the village of Alne to enable enhanced communication between residents in the village and the various clubs and societies which exist in the village. It is my intention that any interested group can have a catagory within the forum, and in time their own moderator. The success of the forum is up to you, the users. I have used various chat rooms and fora in the past associated with car clubs and work matters and they vary in their success, but the ones which work well are frequently visited and lively. Let us hope that the new Alne forum becomes one of the good ones. Please do not post anything offensive or slanderous and please, since this is a community forum, would you please avoid using nom-de-plumes. (The forum will be monitored and offensive comment removed)The Administrator accepts no responsibility for the content of the forum which represents the views of the contributors only.
(It is my intention that this forum will eventually be part of the Alne village website , but at the moment that is quite a long way off.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alneforum.forumotion.net

Welome to the forum.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1